HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
- Express is a 24hr service, all orders placed before 5pm will be processed and dispatched the same day, orders placed after 5pm will be dispatched the next working day at 5pm. Excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Standard: 2-3 working days
- Europe: 5-7 working days
- Worldwide: 10 working days
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER?
Absolutely, give us a call on 0117 922 0633 or email us at email@example.com, I've you've received your completion email, your parcel will already be on it's way.
I HAVE RECEIVED A FAULTY OR WRONG ITEM?
If a mistake has been made, let us know! Either ring us on 0117 922 0633 or send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem, we will work as quickly possible to figure out what went wrong and how to amend it.
Simply post the item back to us along with details of your order, including the order number (this can be found on your delivery note) the email address used to place the order and the reason for the return. Don't forget to include a returns address on the parcel and keep hold of your proof of postage, just in case there are any problems while your parcel is in the hands of your chosen postal service.
Once received, we will take the appropriate action as fast as we can.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
Call us on 0117 922 0633
Email us at email@example.com
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM?
Yes! We know sometimes things don't quite fit or they might not suit so we have a 14 days returns policy. If you choose to do so, let us know the item is on it's way back to us so we know which Loot garments to keep an eye out for. Items must be returned unworn. Additionally, any items which are included with your order for free, or as part of an offer must be returned along with the order if you are to return it. e.g. "Free sunglasses with all orders over £50."
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We want you to be over the moon with your LOOT purchases, but if you do need to return something you can do so within 14 days of purchase. We will offer a refund, an exchange or a credit note if preferable, on any item excluding swimwear, and piercing jewellery. If you would like an exchange the cost of postage must be paid for in addition to the price of your item. If your exchange item plus postage is less than your original item, we will refund the difference back to you via your original payment method. All you need to do is post it back to us in it's original condition and follow these steps;
- Let us know it's on it's way via either of the contact details above, this way if there are any delays within your chosen postal service, we will know that you have chosen to return your item within the allocated 14 day returns timeframe.
- Fill out the returns form you received in your parcel as fully as possible and make sure this is send back to us along with your unworn item.
- Send it in a securely wrapped parcel to the returns address below.
- Keep your postal receipt in case royal mail loses your item. The post office date stamp can be used as proof of posting within our 14 day return policy.
6-9 Haymarket Walk
HOW LONG WILL MY REFUND TAKE?
It can take up to 7 days depending on your bank.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM I BOUGHT ONLINE TO THE STORE?
Yes, no problem at all. Bring your filled out returns form along with the unworn item to our store within 14 days of purchase. You can either exchange your item for something else or we will refund you via your original payment method.